1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is various. - Skorupka & Löcken GbR, Brigittenstrasse 2, 20359 Hamburg, Germany, Tel .: +49 176/34 16 06 58, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the site
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (if necessary: n anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values n an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for the execution of the contract
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 In order to process your order, we cooperate with the following service provider (s) who assist us wholly or partially in the execution of concluded contracts. These personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process, if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6.2 In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers, we cooperate with external shipping partners. We only give your name and delivery address for the purpose of the delivery of goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR to a shipping partner chosen by us.
6.3 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we will give your payment details within the payment
to the PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as "PayPal"). The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment process.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
If you choose to use a payment method from the payment service provider Stripe, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, Block 4, Harcourt Center, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, to which we will provide your information communicated during the ordering process and the information about Your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b Pass on GDPR. The transfer of your data is exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only insofar as it is necessary for this. For more information about Stripe's privacy, please visit: https://stripe.com/de/privacy.
7) Contact the evaluation reminder
Rating reminder by ShopVote
If you give us your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR), we will forward your e-mail address to the rating platform ShopVote der Blickreif GmbH, Alter Messeplatz 2, 80339 Munich (www.shopvote.de), so that they can send you a feedback reminder by e-mail.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the controller or the rating platform.
8) Use of Social Media: Social Plugins
Pinterest as a standard plugin
The seller's website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") from the Pinterest social network operated by Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, USA ("Pinterest"). The plugins are labeled with a Pinterest logo (such as the "pin it" button). An overview of the Pinterest plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.pinterest.com/docs/getting-started/introduction/?
When you visit a page of the seller that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of Pinterest. The plugin transmits so-called protocol data to the server of Pinterest in the USA. This log data may include the IP address, the address of the visited Web sites that have Pinterest capabilities, browser type and settings, the date and time of the request, how you use Pinterest, and cookies. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "pin it" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of Pintererst and stored there. The information will also be published to Pinterest and displayed there on your Pinterest account.
According to Art. 6 (1) lit.f GDPR, the described data processing operations are carried out on the basis of Pinterest's legitimate interests in the display of personalized advertising in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website and to design the service as required.
If you do not want Pinterest to collect your information through our website and possibly associate it with your Pinterest user information, you should log out of Pinterest before visiting our website.
You may also object to the future loading of the Pinterest plugins, and thus the data processing operations described above, with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (https://noscript.net/).
9) Online Marketing
9.1 Google AdSense
This website uses Google AdSense, a web site service of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "DoubleClick DART Cookies" ("Cookies"). These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. In addition, Google AdSense uses so-called "web beacons" (small invisible graphics) to collect, collect, and evaluate simple actions, such as visitor traffic on the site. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon (including your IP address) about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google uses the information so obtained to evaluate your usage behavior with respect to the AdSense ads. The Google AdSense IP address sent by your browser will not be merged with other Google data. The information collected by Google may be transferred to third parties, if required by law and / or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
The described processing of data is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for the purpose of targeted advertising of the user by advertising third parties whose advertisements are displayed on this website based on the evaluated user behavior. At the same time, processing serves our financial interest in exploiting the economic potential of our website by displaying personalized third-party content for a fee.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
You can permanently deactivate cookie cookies by blocking them by setting your browser software accordingly or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:
9.2 Use of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses the Google AdWords online advertising program and, as part of Google AdWords, Google LLC conversion tracking, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on a Google-served AdWords ad. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired yet, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked through AdWords advertisers' websites. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can block this usage by disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie through its Internet browser under User Preferences. You will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords based on our legitimate interest in a targeted advertising gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
10) Web analysis services
Google (Universal) Analytics
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()", which ensures anonymization of the IP address by curtailment and excludes a direct personal reference. The extension will truncate your IP address beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de . As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from entering this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again):
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
11) Retargeting / Remarketing / Referral Advertising
Facebook Custom Audience on the pixel process
This website uses the "Facebook Pixel" of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"). In the case of explicit consent, this may track the behavior of users after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This process is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and may help to optimize future advertising efforts.
The data collected is anonymous to us, so do not provide us with any conclusions about the identity of the users. However, the data are stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, according to the Facebook data usage directive (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can enable Facebook and its affiliates to display ads on and off Facebook. It may also be stored for these purposes, a cookie on your computer. These processing operations are carried out exclusively upon granting the express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
A consent in the use of the Facebook pixel may only be declared by users who are older than 13 years old. If you are younger, we ask that you ask your guardians for permission.
Based in the US, Facebook Inc. is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
12) Rights of the person concerned
12.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and effect of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded Your data to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights; - Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you contested, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail; - Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients. - Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ;
- Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation; - Right to appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. 12.2 OPPOSITION RIGHT IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION. MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
13) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.